Friday, March 20, 2009

My Very First Podcast is Up and Running!


It took all day to create my own podcast, but I think it was well worth it. Now that I'm finally done with this project, I can finally start doing my homework….yea right. It’s Friday!

If you are currently viewing my blog, please look underneath the section that says "About Me" and click on my Podcast. It's called "Great Unknown’s Podcast". I only commented on three songs, because it took me five hours just to play those three songs. Once I get more acclimated with this program, I will create longer shows with more music for everyone to enjoy.

If you know nothing about publishing your own podcast, it can take hours of reading tutorials, reading legal contracts, not to mention the uploading the missing .dll files to fill in the holes in the mixing program. You can't just open up your recorder and pull out a mic to make your own show. There are many steps. Plus, you can’t just create a podcast with music without risk of copyright infringements. If you plan on commercializing your podcast, you are liable to pay royalty fees. I'm not here to make money.

If you would like to go to my podcast directly, here it is The Great Unknowns Podcast

No comments: